Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The riding bug is biting me!

Ah, it is finally March. According to the calendar, it will be spring in about 2 weeks. We're supposed to have a late winter storm tomorrow - rain, sleet, ice, snow. Damn you Mother Nature! I am really yearning to get the bike out and go. I saw someone on a crotch rocket in the parking lot at work today, it didn't even reach 40 here.

I am looking forward to the sale at Harley Davidson in Appleton next week! The sale runs from the 14th through the 20th. I have to get a new helmet because mine makes my forehead hurt really, really bad, and if we are going to ride to Florida, there is no way I can wear that thing all day, I actually get a bruise from it. Ed needs new boots too so we are going to take advantage of the awesome 20% off all things Harley sale. They have some cool new tank tops too, but I can't bring myself to pay $50 for a tank top, although, I do have that gift card from Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment