Friday, August 23, 2013

Missing ride from 7/5 (slacker, I know)

On July 5th I rode up and met my friend Jill & her boyfriend John and we took a backroad cruise from the Appleton area over to Manitowoc and Sheboygan back to Fond du Lac and then stopped in Oshkosh.

We went to Route 43 Harley Davidson in Sheboygan after we had lunch at Cruisers which is attached to the Harley shop.  The food was really good and reasonable priced.  We met a group of bikers from Arkansas who were on their way up to Door County.  It was nice to chat with them and give them some ideas of things to do while they were in Wisconsin.

We stopped at Open Road Harley Davidson in Fond du Lac and I got some new grips for my bike.  I haven't put them on yet, but I bought them.  Can't wait to get them on & try them out.

It was just a really nice day taking our time winding around not knowing exactly where we were going but we knew we were headed in the right direction.  The weather was great and any day on the bike is better than a day on my butt behind my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment