Monday, March 26, 2012

Riding season is here? In March? In Wisconsin?

Yep, it's true!  I went to pick my bike up on March 14th, and the temp on the HD Dealership sign was 78 degrees, at 5 PM!  It was an amazing ride home, nice way to end my workday.


That Saturday, for St. Patrick's day, we rode up to Greenville to The Twist for a cone and ended up with a mint twist cone.  I had a hard time eating it fast enough and ended up with sticky fingers so I had to go in and wash up.  No complaints here though!  


The next day we started doing the ABC's of Touring contest.  We went to Chilton, Fond du Lac, and the HD dealer in Appleton.  Come to find out, we had to have our bikes in all of the pictures, so we have to do them all over again.  Someone (ahem, Ed) didn't read the rules close enough.  Oh well, just an excuse to put on some more miles!!


Check out the blog for the next round of adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment