Saturday, July 28, 2012

I is for Iola

So, is there a better way to end a work day than a ride with friends?  None that I can think of!  Ed & I headed out to Iola with a childhood friend (and neighbor) of mine and her boyfriend.  The weather could not have been more perfect.  


We had a great ride, saw some cranes, had our photo op in Iola, and due to time restrictions had to take the highway.  There was some construction that gave us the opportunity to take some back roads to get where we needed to go.


We came back to Oshkosh, ate at The Chalice followed up by dessert at Leon's.  I had the roast beef au jus with the pasta salad at The Chalice, it was fabulous as always.  I tried a new flavor at Leon's, Raspberry swirl.  It was good, but I still like chocolate best :)


Looking forward to more rides soon to finish up our ABC's!

No comments:

Post a Comment