Friday, April 8, 2011

Ready to go!

Took the bike out on Tuesday, only rode it to the gas station since it needed gas then took the long way home. Got to try out the Heat Demons I had installed over the winter - they are amazing! Took the bike to work yesterday, and again this afternoon (I had the dog with me this morning).

After work, we went to H-D Appleton and I bought 3 parts of the new Rider Comfort System from Harley Davidson. I bought the layering top, soft shell jacket and functional jacket. I have a Columbia fleece vest I can throw on if I want to, and they did not have my size in the vest anyway. I'm looking forward to getting to try it out. It's definitely more packable than a leather jacket and sweatshirt. I figure I can throw on a thermal top underneath and I should be good to go!

I'll be sure to post out which combinations I use and how they worked. It's supposed to be 76 on Sunday, but it's supposed to storm too so most likely no riding.

I'm really excited about blogging on my new accessories and new adventures this riding season. More to come SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment