Friday, April 2, 2010

What are the adventures of Dyna Girl?

Ok, so, I just got my new bike, a 2010 Dyna Wide Glide, hence the name of the blog, Dyna Girl. It was delivered on March 10th, and I've put on over 100 miles so far. Living in WI, and the fact that it is only April 2nd, that is pretty impressive (my round trip to work is 4 miles). My goal with this blog is to document my travels over the course of the riding season. The places we go, the people we meet, the food we eat, even the places we stay. Hopefully you will find it entertaining. I'm looking forward to writing down what I see and experience with the wind in my hair and hopefully no bugs in my teeth as we hit the open road this year.

My husband rides a 2009 Dyna Fat Bob, and we just got our licenses in 2008, so we're pretty new at this, but are trying to make up for lost time. The experience of being on that bike is amazing and I wouldn't trade it for being in a car for anything (under most circumstances). Stay tuned and hopefully in the next few weeks the weather will warm up enough that we can start doing some serious riding and I will have some adventures to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment